You will need 1 batch of cake brownie batter (my favorite recipe is in my cookbook, you’ll have to decide which one you can use!) Make sure it can be baked at 350 degrees for about 18-20 minutes at least! And you’ll need the ingredients below for the Peanut Butter batter:
- 1 cup peanut butter (I like crunchy for the peanuts)
- 2 cups of packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup of peanut butter chips or Reese’s pieces
- 1 cup of chocolate chips for the cake brownie batter
1. Make your cake brownie batter in a bowl, stir in the cup of chocolate chips, and set aside.
2. Begin making your peanut butter batter in a medium bowl by combining peanut butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
3. Stir in flour and baking soda until you have a goopy glop in the bowl. Add peanut butter pieces and stir in.
4. Grease a large cake pan and preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
5. Begin dropping large spoonful dallops of the peanut butter batter throughout the area of the cake pan.
6. Pour chocolate batter over the peanut butter dallops and, using a spatula, carefully spread the choclate batter around the peanut butter parts.
7. Bake for about 18-20 minute or until a toothpick inserted in the middle parts of the pan (in chocolate and peanut butter parts) comes out clean.
8. Let cool for a couple hours. I’m sure these would taste great frosted!